The Knockhill Motor Sports Club organised events are going through their biggest changes for the 2020 season with more racing content than ever before and the KMSC need your help as a marshal. All levels of experience welcome.
The events have evolved in the following ways and will make for great events to marshal at:
- Super Lap Scotland now has slicks for the Pro Class so the fastest cars will be even faster.
- The Scottish BMW Compact Cup is back with the promise of more cars.
- An additional new two race format has been introduced for sports and saloon cars with cars from the SMRC eligible to enter – fuller grids are anticipated.
- Visiting rounds from the DDMC and Junior Saloons will add to the racing at four rounds.
The championship events days are:
- Sunday 12th April
- Saturday 9th / Sunday 10th May
- Saturday 4th July
- Saturday 22nd / Sunday 23rd August
- Sunday 20th September
Note round 5 (Sunday 5th July) is part of a combined weekend event with the SMRC.
Can you help?
Initially formed in 1990 and then rejuvenated in 2011 to host KMSC/Scottish Championship race meetings, the Knockhill Motor Sports Club has gone from strength to strength and has since developed its own Super Lap Scotland Championship powered by Rockstar Energy Drink, to hosting visiting race series from up and down the country.
The Club continues to innovate and trial new racing formats catering for over 350 members whilst encouraging up and coming motorsport enthusiasts to get involved.