- COVID-19 Officer
It is a Motorsport UK requirement that Clubs and Organisers must appoint a COVID-19 Officer to ensure compliance with any relevant guidelines. Our COVID-19 Officer is overseeing the strategy, capacity, guidance and compliance issues for the Club as the sport starts to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic.
LAST UPDATED - FRIDAY 3 JULY
Friday 3 July 2020
- The organising team of the Beatson’s Mull Rally have sadly come to a decision to cancel this year's event due to the ongoing uncertainty around COVID-19. More information
Tuesday 9 June 2020
- The organisers of Wales Rally GB have today announced the cancellation of the event, which had been due to run from 29 October to 1 November. More information
Wednesday 3 June 2020
- The Solway Coast Rally scheduled for 15 August has been postponed.
Monday 1 June 2020
Friday 29 May 2020
Wednesday 27 May 2020
Monday 18 May 2020
- Motorsport UK today has announced plans as to how it proposes restarting motorsport across its eleven sporting disciplines. More information.
Saturday 4 April 2020
- The Condor MSC Memorial Garden Stages Rally scheduled for 25 July has been cancelled.
Monday 30 March 2020
Sunday 29 March 2020
Wednesday 25 March 2020
- The Bo’ness Revival Hill Climb, scheduled for the weekend of 5th/6th September, has been cancelled.
- Tyneside Stages Rally, scheduled for Sunday 2nd August, has been cancelled.
- The MACH 1 Stages Rally, scheduled for 11th & 12th July, has been cancelled.
Tuesday 24 March 2020
Monday 23 March 2020
Sunday 22 March 2020
Saturday 21 March 2020
Thursday 19 March 2020
Wednesday 18 March 2020
- Grampian Automobile Club have cancelled the Fintray Hill Climb that was scheduled for 16/17th May 2020.
Tuesday 17 March 2020
Monday 16 March 2020
Sunday 15 March 2020
Friday 13 March 2020
Tuesday 10 March 2020
- Protect Yourself and Others
Protect Yourself and Others
Find out how to protect yourself and others from coronavirus. Learn more at nhsinform.scot/coronavirus
You can reduce your risk of getting and spreading the infection by:
- avoiding direct hand contact with your eyes, nose and mouth
- maintaining good hand hygiene - wash your hands regularly with soap and water or alcohol hand sanitiser before eating and drinking, and after coughing, sneezing and going to the toilet
- avoiding direct contact with people that have a respiratory illness and avoiding using their personal items such as their mobile phone
- covering your nose and mouth when coughing or sneezing with disposable tissues and disposing of them in the nearest waste bin after use
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, follow the guidance at nhsinform.scot/coronavirus
If you don't have symptoms and are looking for general information and advice, phone the free helpline on 0800 028 2816
Printed from www.smmc.org.uk
The Scottish Motorsport Marshals Club Ltd
is a company registered in Scotland (Company No. SC67287)
Registered Office: 29 York Place, Edinburgh EH1 3HP