SMMC News

Northumberland Rally Festival, Tyneside Stages Rally and Cheviot Stages Rally

Picture of SMMC Admin
Northumberland Rally Festival, Tyneside Stages Rally and Cheviot Stages Rally
by SMMC Admin - Friday, 24 June 2022, 11:04 AM

Marshals and radio marshals are required for these three events.

Message from Lindsay Burnip...

I hope that everyone is enjoying the return to a full programme of motorsport. It does mean a very busy July and August.

I’ve a couple of marshal requests. If you were able to assist, I would really appreciate it. If you need any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks
Lindsay Burnip
(Lindsay Kittens)
Lion Control

Northumberland Rally Festival

9th July – Brunton Airfield, near Alnwick

Marshals and radio marshals are required for the day. If you can help, please fill in the online form or email Darren Smith darren1979smith@gmail.com. Radio marshals, please email Lindsay Burnip poshbirdincontrol@btinternet.com

Tyneside Stages Rally

7th August – Otterburn

Sponsored by Glendinnings of Prudhoe, organised by Alnwick and District Motor Club and Berwick and District Motor Club.

The event takes place on Otterburn Ranges. If you can help, please complete the online form or email one of our Chief Marshals Darren Smith darren1979smith@gmail.com or the Communications Officer Simon Goodwin swiftcontrol@btinternet.com

Cheviot Stages Rally

25th September – Otterburn

The event takes place on Otterburn Ranges and will be looking for marshals in all disciplines. If you’re able to assist please email Dep CoC/Communications Officer Lindsay Burnip on poshbirdincontrol@btinernet.com