SMMC News

Request for radio crews for the DCC Stages on 28th/29th March 2020

Picture of SMMC Admin
Request for radio crews for the DCC Stages on 28th/29th March 2020
by SMMC Admin - Wednesday, 4 March 2020, 8:29 AM

Dunfermline Car Club is organising two events at the Royal Highland Showground, Ingliston, over the weekend of 28th/29th March 2020 and is looking for nine radio marshals for Saturday, and eight for Sunday.

Dunfermline Car Club is organising two events at the Royal Highland Showground, Ingliston, over the weekend of 28th/29th March 2020:

• the DCC Stages on Saturday 28th, and
  • the DCC Junior Stages on Sunday 29th.

The DCC Stages comprises 8 stages, with 46 competitive miles, while the Junior event, also eight stages, will provide 38 miles.

The DCC Stages 2020 is a round of the Marshall Construction Scottish Tarmack Rally Championship and the AS Performance North of England Rally Championship. The DCC Junior Stages 2020 is a round of the Junior 1000 Ecosse Challenge and of the Junior 1000 Rally Championship.

Sign-on is in the Highland Hall from 07:00, and will be followed by a safety briefing. The radio check will take place at 08:20 on both days, with first car due at 09:00 on Saturday, and 08:30 on Sunday.

I am looking for nine radio marshals for Saturday, and eight for Sunday.

No spectators are allowed at Ingliston, hence access will be very strictly controlled and will be by prior registration only. On arrival at the venue your details will be checked against a list, and passes will be issued. If you’re able to come, please complete the online registration form at https://dunfermlinecarclub.co.uk/index.php/registration-forms/radio-marshal-registration, even if you have already let me know that you’re able to assist.

More details will follow as soon as they are available. I hope you’ll be able to assist on what promises to be an excellent weekend of motorsport.

Any queries please let me know.

I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,
Diana